TUITION AND FEES
Tuition and Fees, School Policies pages are put in place to improve transparency, eliminate confusion, enforce uniform standards across the board, and ensure consistent quality of customer service. You are our priority, and we look forward to delivering the best possible educational experience for you!
RECURRING LESSONS – INSTRUMENTS, VOICE, AND ACTING
- Tuition and Fees are applied based on the number of lessons in the month.
- Tuition for Weekly 30-minutes Recurring Lessons: $36 per Week. $36 includes $35 towards Tuition and $1 towards Admin Fee to cover the administrative overheads of recitals and program materials.
- Tuition for Pre-K 30-minutes Weekly Lessons: $30 per Week. $30 includes $29 towards Tuition and $1 towards Admin Fee, which covers the overheads of program materials.
- Additional 30-minutes Lesson Discount: $3 per lesson for additional 30-minutes of the same lesson (instrument, voice, or acting) for the same student.
- Multi-Instrument Discount: $3 per lesson for additional 30-minutes of the lesson in a different instrument for the same student.
TRIAL AND ONE-TIME LESSONS – INSTRUMENTS, VOICE, AND ACTING
- Tuition for 30-minutes of Trial Lesson: $25. Trial Lesson Tuition is offered and applied for the first-time students, and thereafter the regular or 30-minutes one-time lesson tuition shall be applied. This fee is non-refundable and allows one-time rescheduling with 24 hours of notice.
- Tuition for 30-minutes One-Time Lesson: $38. One-Time Lesson availability may be limited. This fee is non-refundable and allows one-time rescheduling with 24 hours of notice.
THEATER PROGRAMS – MINI, JUNIOR, AND MAIN STAGES
- Theater Acting 30-minutes Lesson: $25 per lesson when actively enrolled in a Theater Program, or else the same tuition as the 30-minutes one-time lesson.
- Mini Stage (Ages 4 – 7): $205 per Student.
- Junior Stage (Ages 7 – 12): $325 per Student and Sibling Discount available when enrolled together.
- Main Stage (Ages 12 – 16): $325 per Student and Sibling Discount available when enrolled together.
PERFORMANCE CLASSES – ENSEMBLE, ROCK BAND, AND A CAPPELLA
- 30-minutes Makeup Lesson: $25 per lesson when actively enrolled in Program.
- Tuition Performance Classes: $205 and $195 for Sibling of the Student when enrolled together.
- Tuition Performance Classes (Advanced): $300.
- Additional Fee: $50. This fee is applicable only to students who are not actively enrolled in any private lessons at the School.
PARTIES – KARAOKE, MUSICAL THEATER, AND PRE-K
- Party of up to 15 Children: $230.
- $230 includes 45 – 60 minutes of musical entertainment.
- Location: At the School, Student’s home, or a party location within 16 miles of the School.
- Note: Food service is not accommodated at the School and needs to be hosted elsewhere at an alternate location.