SELLERSVILLE THEATER (ST94.COM)
Sellersville Theater is a preferred venue for StageArtz Spotlight events. Historic Sellersville Theater is an elegant performing arts venue for live theater, music and comedy shows. From business meetings to weddings and receptions, Sellersville Theater 1894, along with The Washington House boast charming historic ambiance and a comfortable environment. Sellersville Theater 1894 and The Washington House sit next to each other in Sellersville, Bucks County and can be booked separately and together. For Booking, get in touch with the Theater Manager Dawn Slade by email or phone 215-257-3122 x306. Feel free to visit their website www.ST94.com.
- 250+ Seats
- 15x24x2 Stage with Risers available
- Meyer PA Sound System
- Professional 5.1 Cinema Surround Sound
- Stage lighting options
- Most parking is free in Sellersville! There is a small lot between The Washington House and Sellersville Theater.
- There is also a municipal lot directly across the street from ST94. However, the lot adjoining the municipal lot is private and the owners charge a small parking fee for upkeep of their property.
- There is a new municipal gravel lot at the bottom of Lawn Avenue, which is two blocks west of the theater. Enter that lot from the road marked PWWAR.
- Additionally our neighbors at First Niagara Bank, on Main Street, allow our customers to park in their lot between 7 PM and 7 AM.
- Street parking in the surrounding neighborhood is free and there are numerous small public lots within two blocks of the theater.
- NOTE. If you are interested in free parking, just give yourself a few extra minutes before the show and you are sure to find something close by.