KIDS-N-BABIES EARLY CHILDHOOD MUSIC PROGRAM
Kids-N-Babies Early Childhood Music Program for Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers is offered all seasons throughout the year. Kids-N-Babies program focuses on child development, enrichment, exploration while introducing the love for music through simple fun-filled activities such as listening, singing, chanting, dancing and playing with live music. Our program does not only lay the musical foundation for your child, but also plays a vital role in musical progression and social, emotional, and intellectual development of your child.
Our classes meet once a week for 45 minutes where Parent/Caregiver also participates in the learning, exploration, and development of the child. In addition to offering a complimentary family fun pack worth fifty ($50) dollars, we also offer four (4) free classes in other Kids-N-Babies programs running in the same season with proper reservation request emailed to the School (Click Here) in advance. Sibling Discounts are available when enrolled in the same class and Younger Siblings of age 7 months (or younger) are free to attend.
- Baby Program. *** Comming Soon ***
- Toddler Program. Toddlers (ages 1 to 3) weekly classes are always fun-filled and action-packed with simple activities, concepts, and live music. The family receives fifty ($50) dollars worth family fun pack with Songs (CD), Booklet, and a pair of Rhythm Sticks (or Scarf).
- Preschooler Program. Preschoolers (ages 3 to 5) weekly classes are not only action-packed, but also helping the child in self-expression, exploration, and progression. The family receives fifty ($50) dollars worth family fun pack with Songs (CDs), Booklet, and Activity Cards in a bag.
Value of Music Education
The value of Music education lasts a lifetime because it stimulates, challenges, and enriches our children during their formative years and helps them build character. Further, the introduction of Music and Performing arts in early childhood helps to shape the young brain, strengthening the neural connections and perhaps establishing new ones.
Few articles highlighting the importance of music education in early ages are here below.
- Music Movements in Early Childhood – MusikGarten.Org
- Benefit of Early Childhood Music Education – National Association for Music Education
- Benefits of Early Childhood Music Education – NAMM Foundation
- Musical Play – National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Benefits of Music Education – PBS Kids