Everyone enjoys music regardless of one’s differences, culture, and language. Despite the supporting evidences that Music is a Universal Language and Interest, the arts remain on the fringe of education. Music and Arts classes are often the last to be added and first to be dropped in hard economic times. According to the Department of Education’s report, “Arts Education in Public Elementary and Secondary Schools: 2009-2010”, more than 1.3 million students in elementary school receive no music instruction. The same is true for roughly 800,000 secondary school students. Relying on just Government, individual School Systems, even public sentiment — is not enough. For this reason, the private sector must step in to fill the void left by the current educational system and that is where StageArtz Academy comes in.
StageArtz Academy, a fusion of music and performing arts institution, with the key founding principles:
- Purpose. Cultivate academic mindsets, curiosity, and creativity.
- Vision. Bring the fun to performing arts education, next generation arts skills to life.
- Mission. Show our children the path to building the future they want.
- Goals. Inspire to Aspire big, learn, reflect, excel and have fun in life.
- Values. Instill honesty, integrity, and transparency into all aspects of our institution.
Our music and performing arts programs foster an appreciation for music, teach creative social skills, and build self-esteem. StageArtz Academy offers private music and voice lessons, Rock band and A cappella group classes, theater and acting classes, kids-n-babies programs, and summer camps. We proudly serve customers from the Montgomeryville, North Wales, Chalfont, Horsham, Ambler, Blue Bell, Lansdale, Hatfield, and Doylestown neighborhood.
- Private Music Lessons span across the piano, voice, acting, guitar, violin, drum, saxophone and many other instruments.
- Performing Arts Group Classes cover Musical Theater, Rock Band, A Cappella, and Ensemble programs.
- Kids-N-Babies Program focuses on foundational elements of child development and love for music through fun-filled activities.
- Summer Camps includes Theater Camps, Production Camps, Mini Camps, and Music Camps (Rock Band, A Cappella, and Ensemble).
- Parties and Events deliver Musical Birthday Parties, Team Building Activities, and other activities to entertain the kids, family, and small groups.
We would love to hear from you. Use our Contact page to drop us a note!